Information for Customer Returns
What to Know
- Returned products must be in original, unopened packaging.
- Products must be returned within 30 calendar days from date of receipt
- All returned products will be subject to review and approval by Global Widget before any financial consideration is considered.
- Returns made after 30 calendar days will not be accepted nor will financial consideration be granted.
- A Return Authorization Number (RMA) must be obtained from Global Widget before any product can be returned. RMAs can be obtained by contacting your Global Widget sales representative.
NOTE: RMAs are valid for 10 calendar days from the time of issuance. If the products are not returned within the 10 days, a new RMA must be requested. The customer must complete the provided RMA form. Any inaccuracies or discrepancies between the RMA form and products returned will delay the processing of the return and any potential financial consideration.
Any returns made without an RMA will be considered unauthorized and will not be processed nor will financial credit be considered. Any unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
DAMAGE DUE TO FREIGHT OR SHIPPING
All products are tested for quality, and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving the warehouse however products sometimes can be damaged during shipping. Inspect the products upon receipt. All claims for damaged product must be made within 48 hours of receipt.
Please contact your Global Widget sales representative and provide detailed information for any product damaged during shipping. Please include a full description of the damages, photographs of damaged product and a notated bill of lading (if applicable) with your correspondence to your Global Widget sales representative.